Monday, December 15, 2008

BIG news!

Starting January 1st, all layouts submitted to the Gallery corresponding to the week's sketch will be eligible to win prizes from one of our lovely sponsors!!!!

Each sketch will be entered, and at the end of the month, one will be randomly selected to win a prize for that month.

We have some fabulous sponsors in the next couple of months.. Stay tuned for our first sponsor announcement!

I'm really excited about this!

Also, stay tuned for more details, but if you want to be ready, go and sign up in the gallery. :D

ETA: Blog about this post on your blog, and your name will automatically be entered in the drawing at the end of the month of January! Just post a comment and a link to your post! How fun is that??!!

9 comments:

mom2andrew&leo said...

http://mom2andrewandleo.blogspot.com/

Awesome Andrea!

Keeley Kirwan said...

I just posted it to my blog Andrea!!

http://keeleyskreations.blogspot.com

Information said...

I am so excited!!! I have it posted already!

{Angel} said...

I don't have a blog but am excited for your challenges.

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

very cool andrea, im looking forward to it! going to need the sketchs for the retreat!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

On my blog girlee! Can't wait!

Aimee said...

Sounds great! I'll try to post to my blog soon.

Unknown said...

Posted on my blog!!!! What a great idea!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

I just posted on my blog. and for some reason i just noticed i didnt have you linked, going to fix that now!
xoxo